Thursday, July 18, 2013

GstarCAD vs AutoCAD, difference between GstarCAD and AutoCAD

GstarCAD VS AutoCAD
Functions
GstarCAD
AutoCAD
Other CAD
Compatibility
R2.5-R2012 DWG/DXF
√
√
√
Font,hatch,linetype file
√
√
√
Common 2D commands
√
√
√
3D functions
√
√
√
API´s
√
√
√
Functions
Block and Xref
√
√
√
Block Editor (Dynamic Blocks)
√
√
×
Edit Text In-place
√
√
√
View adjusting
√
√
√
Entity Snap and Polar Tracking

√
√
√
Model/ Layout Space

√
√
√
UCS
√
√
√
Multiple Viewports
√
√
√
Isolate and Hide Objects
√
√
×
Insert and Manage Raster Image

√
√
√
DWF Underlay
√
√
×
Link and Embed Data (OLE)
√
√
√
File Password Protection
√
√
×
Plot and Publish
√
√
√
Design Center and Tool Palettes

√
√
√
QuickCalc
√
√
√
Superhatch
√
√
×
Unique Features
AutoXlstable
√
×
×
CAD Table to EXCEL
√
×
×
Pline Boolean
√
×
×
Text incremental copy
√
×
×
GstarCAD tools
√
×
×
Drawing lock
√
×
×
Statistics summation
√
×
×
Arrange Frame Automatically
√
×
×
Text on Line
√
×
×
Batch Print
√
×
×
Document Label Bar
√
×
√
Drawing Compare

√
×
√



3 comments:

firdous said...

https://crackwebs.com/gstarcad-crack-key-download/

GivemeCrack said...

Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident. I have book-marked it for later!
Really Impressive piece of work. To get latest version visit GivemeCrack.

Christine Walter said...

Download Software for PC & Mac
You make it look very easy with your presentation, but I think this is important to Be something that I think I would never understand
It seems very complex and extremely broad to me. I look forward to your next post,
SAM Broadcaster Pro Crack
FlixGrab Premium Crack
Soda PDF Crack
Screensaver Factory Crack
ScriptCase Crack
Surfblocker Crack
Octane Render Crack
ZWCAD 2022 Crack